Monday, August 2, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 32

I finished Chapter Two of the fourth project. I am incredibly sleepy and I have a headache that I've had for days. It's pretty awesome, especially when I want to get to work on something that requires my eyes.

I cannot believe this project is nearing it's conclusion. I can't believe I've actually stuck with something. And that I'll be kickstarting the new series the day after tomorrow.It's gonna be about booze.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions about a series I could do? I mean, I have plenty of ideas, but I am open to anything you guys might have to say, because frankly, some of my ideas can be dull.

I really wish I could write a little more here, but this headache has got me. Tune in tomorrow...sometime...for the possibly exciting conclusion of "33 for 33: Diary of a Scribe."

No comments:

Post a Comment