Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 33: The End of the Road

Here it is. Day 33.

It's over.

Well, sort of. The next blog project starts tomorrow. You'll be able to find it here, at The Rehab Lounge Bar--it's around back:

http://trlbararoundback.blogspot.com/?zx=941775566afd9234



So. I found out that I can be completely lazy at times(duh)and not quite motivated. That means I need to set some goals and some more guidelines to work towards. I think that one goal is going to involve Kickstarter, to try to raise money for my new creative business venture. And it seems that the "investors" get a little gift depending on their donation tier. I have no earthly idea what I have to give.

I've learned that if I have the desire, drive and determination that I can obtain the goals, and if I don't make a goal, why bother trying to obtain?

I also learned that I really like blogging. And distractions from the actual projects.

I started this project while working on others, and I hadn't found a lot of time or been inspired enough to pick up that pen and work on the first five chapters of that fourth story. I finished the assignment for the third story just as I started here. That project I still find easier to work on than the one I am currently on.

I got stuck at Chapter One. I got stuck at Chapter Two. Then I blogged a lot about nothing and I finished Chapter Two and have moved onto Chapter Three, and already have part of Chapter Four written.

It won't be long until I have this bit done, and then I will choose an excerpt from the pages I've worked on these 33 days and post that as a follow up.

Really, today has been all about clearing out some of the clutter and dust and getting some energy and getting things done. "With GaGa all things are possible."

So. It HAS been fun. And frustrating. And freeing. And constricting. And boring. And whatever.

So join me for my other misadventures. In addition to the link above that sends you to the Bar 'Round Back, there is a link to The Rehab Lounge http://rehablounge.blogspot.com/?zx=f8afab6eced313a5 and to The Rehab Lounge Kitchen http://trlkitchen.blogspot.com/ .

I am also on xanga as "RomanticRealist12" , livejournal as imustwrite12 and WordPress as Gossipy Bitches.

And perhaps someday I'll give you the stories behind the names.

Thanks for sticking with me for these 33 days. I hope you'll stick around for more.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment