Thursday, July 22, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 19.5

Yes, I'm super late for this one.

I'm not even going to lie. There was NO WAY I could sit down and be coherent on Monday night. I was running over and over my list of stuff I needed to pack up for The Monster Ball.

I'm still having troubles being coherent even now. I have selective amnesia. I can remember what happened BEFORE and AFTER the show, but a good chunk of the actual concert memory is locked away. I think I'm keeping is close on purpose. But I'm working on it so I can do a review of the show. It was truly amazing.

So. Monday. Yeah. There was no way. I couldn't even listen to her music. I just wanted to make sure I had everything. Clothing, make up, TICKET. I went over and over than list. It was INSANE that we were finished WAY before the show even got here. Tay's outfit was the last to get together, and that's just because the corset was coming from Japan by way of Hong Kong. It was slated to arrive some time on Monday, but thankfully, it showed up on the Saturday before.

I did my normal after work stuff, but I also took a peek at the review from the St. Louis show that got me really excited just reading the stuff. I hoped that I could remember half as much as this guy wrote...If you click on the title of this blog it will take you to that particular review.

I actually got to sleep that night, but I'm not sure how. I tried to run myself down at work so I could...The fact that most of the order was still there definitely helped...but then I got home, ate some food, did some laundry, packed up, and rolled my hair on rags...put on a little Doctor Who, and tried to relax. I finally went to bed, being careful of my hair--rag rollers are a BITCH but they are effective!

I woke up in the exact same position I fell asleep in. I didn't move a muscle until it was time to get up, take my hair down, load the car, and go to work.

And that's where Tuesday begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment