Friday, July 23, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 21

I am having a really hard time coming up with a review of The Monster Ball.

It's not Writer's Block. The words would come if the memories would come.

I can't remember much about the show.

Can you believe that?

I mean, I know she was there and I know she was fierce, but I don't remember anything. And it doesn't help that my camera didn't roll out the awesome pics it claims to. I'm having to glean from other peoples' memories and photos. It's slowly coming together, but not fast enough.

My mini Gaga depression was lifted a little last night when David Mays and I hit The Boom for some birthday fun. Renee Hilton performed to Speechless in a bright yellow vinyl outfit. Fantastic.

There's another show next week. And trust me, you're gonna want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment