Saturday, July 10, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 9

Nope. Nothing. Wasn't for lack of trying.

I made the bad decision last night to have a footlong chili cheese coney from Sonic.

And of course, that decision came back to slap the hell out of me. It took all I had to get through work...Thanks to "Coney Explosion," my stomach is...very angry. I haven't been able to eat a thing today. I JUST got my appetite back...although it keeps going away...my culinary skills are SO sub par that it's not even funny. I can't even cook fake mashed potatoes right.

So no. Food poisoning takes center stage and all else falls to the wayside. I had better be ok tomorrow, or I'm going to be pissed that I can't even focus on a page without it swimming in front of me. I mean, really. Carsick on a couch.

Sonic, you are sonso' bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment