Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 6

It's technically not the 6th day anymore, but I had the sudden urge to run to the store. Apparently I needed bagels and granola. Stat. So while said bagel is toasting, I am blogging.

I did get quite a bit of chapter 5 done today. My main character is about to step up to the mic for the karaoke competition...not sure what I want her to sing. I think I have an idea, but I'd plugged this idea in later on. I guess that's the good thing about words. They can be rearranged.

My hand hurts. I've had to use a different pen than previously. It works me harder. I've got plenty of other pens if this one doesn't work.

Ok. I don't have much else to say. Wish the blogs were more interesting, but I'm saving all my words and wit for my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment