Thursday, July 29, 2010

Diary of a Scribe Day 28

I totally forgot to blog last night.

Just forgot.

I had been working on some of the other sites all day, so I think I thought that I had already done it. It's very confusing. And it doesn't take much to confuse me.

But yeah, I've been busy.

In addition to the 4 Rehab Lounge blogs here on blogspot and my Myspace blog, I am now RomanticRealist12 on xanga, imustwrite12 on livejournal, and gossipybitches on WordPress. This blog, and all the Rehab Lounge blogs will be posted on Myspace, xanga and livejournal, with bits of difference, while the WordPress blog is going to be a celebrity blog ala Perez Hilton...ish. It's called "Gossipy Bitches," so that's what I'm planning on doing. Gossiping about stuff I pay attention to. My reviews of The Monster Ball and Inception have already been posted there.

So. If any of that sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll join me. I mean, here I have four followers, but how many people actually read what I write? Jon Jon has been the only person I know of who has posted a comment on my "33 for 33"(thank you, Jon Jon!!!)so I don't know if anything I write has touched anyone...I know that most of these blogs posted here in The Library are mostly "didn't do anything today, but I promise I'll do something tomorrow," but hey, I'm just getting started.

I'm just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment